Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom Bonabyrd Les Paul Electric Guitar Antique Pelham Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Les Paul tone and feel with undeniable style.
Since that very early beginning, Joe Bonamassa and Gibson guitars have been inseparable. And, as Joe’s career continues to skyrocket, the relationship continues to evolve; from replicas of some of Joe’s original vintage Gibsons (from his growing collection), to new guitars designed in collaboration with Gibson’s team of Custom Shop luthiers and craftspeople.
The introduction of the new and limited edition Bonabyrd reflects as much of Joe’s unique personality as a player as it does his incredible ear for tone. Like Joe, the Bonabyrd is steeped in legacy and in proven concepts of design that pay homage to the simple truth that some things don’t need to be fixed; Custom Bucker PAF pickups and classic LP weight and feel, for example.
Bonamassa approved tone and feel aside, Bonabyrd is also a triumph of style, combining the classic LP body shape, a stage grabbing Antique Pelham Blue nitro-cellulose finish and a ’60’s retro Firebird headstock.
All in all, Bonabyrd comes together as a reflection of the artist himself; a dyed-in-the-wool Blues icon that understands and honors his past while playing outside the lines just enough to keep it fun.
Bonabyrd is offered in a limited run of 100 guitars worldwide, each one signed and played by Joe Bonamassa. Each comes with a limited edition Certificate Authenticity, 2015 Gibson Custom Medallion and Gibson Custom hardshell case.
Body: Iconic Les Paul body design
Neck: One-piece mahogany with Bonamassa profile
Headstock: Retro Firebird headstock
Limited Edition of 100: Each hand-signed by Joe
Fingerboard: One-piece bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
Finish: Antique Pelham Blue in nitrocellulose lacquer
Pickups: PAF-style Custom Bucker pickups
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Bonamassa spec
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Banjo
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Your search for a new Les Paul is over. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.