Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom Brian Ray '62 SG Junior Electric Guitar White Foxtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A versatile guitar suitable for the world's biggest stages.
A passive "induction coil" circuit, engaged with a tap of the push-push knob, hides under the pickguard to reduce RF interference and high-gain noise while preserving the tone of the powerful P-90 pickup. The clever convertible bridge design gives players the choice between a tune-o-matic ABR-1 or wrap-tail bridge, and a Vibrola tremolo or stop bar tailpiece setup – all available in the time it takes to change strings. The solid mahogany body is also slightly thicker than a normal SG, which Ray says "offers more low and mid-range punch to the overall tone of the guitar up and down the neck."
The finishing touches include sleek, pearlescent White Fox paint, a custom trapezoid inlay pattern and an ebony block tailpiece as seen on some original 1962 SG models. It's easily the most versatile and distinctive SG Junior ever created, and for Ray, it's also reliable and just plain cool.
Grab Brian Ray's guitar of choice. Order today.
Brian Ray '62 SG Junior Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Shape: SG
- Material: Solid mahogany
- Weight relief: None
- Binding: Fingerboard 1-ply cream
- Material: Solid mahogany, long Tenon, hide glue fit
- Profile: Custom 1962 Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.687” (42.85mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75” / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Inlay: Custom Celluloid Trapezoid
- Bridge: ABR-1 with convertible options
- Tailpiece: Maestro short Vibrola
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with silver inserts
- Plating: Nickel
- Bridge pickup: Custom Dog-Ear P90 with switchable induction coil circuit
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone with Push/Push for induction coil circuit
- Case: Custom shop black with yellow lining
- Finishes available: White fox
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.