- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Historic '57 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20537 000001000 L20537000001000
Gibson Custom's Historic Series are far beyond being copies. A lot of time, effort and research went into the details of making a guitar that is as c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The tool of choice for countless guitar heroes.
Gibson Custom's Historic Series are far beyond being copies. A lot of time, effort and research went into the details of making a guitar that is as close as you can get to what you would have found hanging on the wall of your local music store when they were first produced. Here's what Gibson Custom has to say about this particular model:
The iconic '57 Goldtop has been the tool of choice for countless guitar heroes. Its elegant gold finish, classic solid mahogany/maple construction and versatile humbucking pickups make one wonder "what else can I possibly need in a guitar?" This is probably why it gained the reputation as the "working man's Les Paul"- less flashy than its figured-top sunburst counterparts from 1958-1960, but almost identical under the hood.
This 2018 Historic Series recreations exemplifies Gibson Custom Shop's tireless quest for exacting accuracy to the original year of production, from the woods to the construction to the parts and precise contours throughout. Two new updates for 2018 include the inclusion of all True-Historic-spec parts and, for the first time, narrow/tall frets which bring the tone and playability closer to the character of the originals. Includes hardshell case.
- Gloss-finish maple top on lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret hide-glue-fit rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Kluson Deluxe tuners
All the coveted features are here in amazing detail. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium chunky
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.