- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Historic Select 1957 Les Paul Reissue with Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46447 000001000 L46447000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With every detail researched and meticulously recreated, this Historic Select Les Paul is like a time machine taking you back to 1957. Loaded with Cu...Click To Read More About This Product
Historically correct in every detail, this Custom Shop reissue is a joy to play.
With every detail researched and meticulously recreated, this Historic Select Les Paul is like a time machine taking you back to 1957. Loaded with CustomBuckers and a classic Bigsby vibrato tailpiece this guitar hits all the right notes. With a lustrous antiqued gold finish and Gibson's True Historic components, including painstaking recreations of the original pickup covers and plastics, it's as close as you can get to an original. Includes hardshell case, extra switchplate, and Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Private Reserve Guitars are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Vintage gloss-finish maple top on lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, Historic reissue tuners
Don't miss out on this special edition Les Paul. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1957 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Reissue green key
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.