- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Inspired By Warren Haynes '58 Les Paul Electric Guitar
- Product 513729
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Inspired By Warren Haynes Les Paul Standard features a solid mahogany body with a carved plain maple top, a one-piece mahogany neck and a rosewoo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big, warm and all Warren.
The Inspired By Warren Haynes Les Paul Standard features a solid mahogany body with a carved plain maple top, a one-piece mahogany neck and a rosewood fretboard. Burstbucker pickups provide the big, warm sound for which Warren is famous. The finish, handpicked by Warren, is a beautiful burst whose color is somewhere between lemondrop and iced tea. The included CAE Sound preamp has a unity-gain buffer that, when activated, maintains a consistent tone when volume is lowered. It also preserves signal strength and quality when running through multiple effects. It was important for Warren to have balance between the pickups, to have a smooth sound from the neck pickup, and that when you flip the pickup switch, it doesn't sound like you just switched guitars. He also felt strongly that the bridge pickup never bite your head off. This Inspired By Standard is very successful on all accounts!
Single ply cream binding on the top and fingerboard, reissue trapezoid inlays, a bone nut, nickel plated hardware, amber top hat knobs and vintage tuners unite to make this one beautiful axe. Schaller strap locks keep it safe.
From his start with country hell raiser David Allan Coe, to 16 years with the Allman Brothers, to the heavy and melodic improvisation of Gov't Mule, Warren Haynes has blazed a trail that draws on the best of American music. With the voice of an old-school soul shouter and the guitar prowess of a legend, Haynes is both a formidable bandleader and a blistering sideman. And with his carefully crafted Les Paul Standard, the Gibson Custom Shop is proud to welcome Warren into the Inspired By series of great artists and great guitars.
- Body Species: Solid Mahogany
- Top Species: Carved plain maple
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Species: One piece Mahogany
- Profile: 1958 Reissue
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Over binding Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Inlays: Reissue trapezoid
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Nut: Bone
- Plating Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece/ Bridge: locking TonePros
- Knobs: Amber Top Hat
- Tuners: Vintage style
- Strap Locks: Schaller
- Neck Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker 1
- Bridge Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker 2
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, Three-way Selector switch
- Pre-amp: CAE Sound unity-gain buffer when activated maintains a consistent tone when volume is lowered. Also maintains signal strength and quality when running through multiple effects.
- Strings: Vintage Reissue .010