- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Le Grande Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #517443 000015000 517443000015000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the graceful Venetian cutaway to pearl and abalone inlays on an inky ebony fretboard, this awesome archtop is truly a sight to behold. Features ...Click To Read More About This Product
An awesome archtop that's truly a sight to behold.
From the graceful Venetian cutaway to pearl and abalone inlays on an inky ebony fretboard, this awesome archtop is truly a sight to behold. Features a gold-plated, individually fingered jazz tailpiece and a fully adjustable saddle with a pearl-inlaid ebony bridge base. The BJB floating pickup with gold cover is mounted to the pickguard rather than the neck for a smooth, mellow tone without feedback. The sleek, lightweight peghead design results in a remarkably well-balanced instrument. These appointments, coupled with unbelievably lush and sophisticated tone, make this among the finest production carved tops available.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved Sitka spruce top
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- Three-piece figured maple neck
- BJB floating pickup with gold cover
- Multi-ply binding on top, back, neck, and peghead
- Gold hardware
- Tortoise shell pickguard
Maybe you only get the thing you really want one time in life. Maybe this is that time.
- Body design: Single cutaway hollowbody
- Top and body wood: Carved Sitka spruce top, Solid figured maple back and sides
- Neck shape and length: Gentle D profile, 25.5 in. scale
- Neck wood and fretboard: Figured maple, Ebony
- Neck radius and width: 12 in., 1.69 in. at nut
- Pickups: BJB floating humbucker
- Bridge design: ABR-1 on ebony base with tunable 6-finger tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Grover keystone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.