- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom - Solid Body Electric Guitar
Fire Tiger 5-ply Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- #J72234 000001001 J72234000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Solid Body Electric Guitar puts upgraded controls and a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The result i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile tones and looks to match.
The Gibson Custom Les Paul Custom Solid Body Electric Guitar puts upgraded controls and a deluxe finish on an already great guitar. The result is something that Les Paul fans will love. It comes with a checklist of great features including a SlimTaper neck with 12" radius; 496R and 498T pickups with coil-tap and phase; and a tune-o-matic bridge. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Figured Maple
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Slim Taper
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Reissue
Number of frets: 22
Inlays: Pearl block
Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Rhythm tone phase - Push/pull volume controls (coil tap)
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: Coil tap
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Grover Keystone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods Electronics
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
Country of origin: United States
Own this upgraded Les Paul. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.