- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Limited Run 1959 Les Paul Standard with Aged Flame Top and Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- #K82371 000001000 K82371000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ’59 Les Paul Standard with a Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard is the most desirable Les Paul, re-created for player and collector alike with a ligh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All of the period-correct Les Paul specs down to the Brazilian rosewood fretboard.
The ’59 Les Paul Standard with a Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard is the most desirable Les Paul, re-created for player and collector alike with a lightly aged finish, bumblebee capacitors, historic-spec wiring and vintage reissue components that assure '50s inspired tone.
Features include a Lightweight Aluminum Tailpiece made to original '50s specifications for lighter weight and vintage tone and sustain. Custom-wound CustomBucker pickups capture the authentic chime, pluck and growl of a true Gibson Les Paul.
The Nitro-Cellulose finish is hand-applied, and the non-plasticized lacquer is made to live and breathe with the player and develop a personality as unique as its owner. Its one-piece solid mahogany body was hand-selected for light weight and quality by Gibson Custom. The solid Brazilian rosewood fingerboard insures the ideal player surface for '50s inspired playability.
- Mahogany body, Maple top, Lightly Aged finish, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Set-in Mahogany neck, Brazillian Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Standard frets, '50's rounded neck shape, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- 2 Custom Gibson humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Kluson tuners, Tune-o-matic bridge, stop tailpiece, Chrome hardware
Own the Les Paul you've always wanted. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: nitro
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: nitro
- Material: Brazilian rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Custom humbucking
- Bridge: Custom humbucking
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.