Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue Heavy Aged Electric Guitar TV Yellow 711084true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shop by Serial Number:
Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue Heavy Aged Electric Guitar TV Yellow 711084
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body and Neck, Rosewood Fretboard and Custom Dogear P90 Single Coil
Let’s Start with the finishTom Murphy was instrumental in creating the Gibson Custom Shop; he's also a pioneer in the art of aging guitars. His team gave this Gibson a Heavy aged finish. That means buckle rash on the back, plus light arm, neck and headstock wear. The lacquer is checked to perfection—this really looks like a Les Paul Junior that has seen decades of use.
This Junior has classic constructionThe body on the ’57 Junior is made from a single piece of solid mahogany. If you’re a fan of fat profiles, you’ll dig the mahogany neck’s Chunky C shape. Just like a good rack of ribs, there’s meat on the bones. The rosewood fretboard is fit with hide glue for complete historical accuracy.
A single P90 provides vintage growls to goGibson loads a single Dogear P90 in the bridge, where subtle variations in the volume and tone pots change its character instantly. From a gritty, muscular growl to a transparent top end, the ’57 Les Paul Junior lets you focus on the notes and the attack while bathing in truly vintage sounds.
If you’re jonesing for a Junior, get this GibsonThe Gibson Custom Murphy Lab 1957 Les Paul Junior offers no frills with lots of thrills—a simple instrument with complex sounds. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and an aged brown and pink Lifton reissue 5-latch hard case.
- 1-piece solid mahogany body for resonance and sustain
- Mahogany neck with Chunky C profile for an authentic ’50s feel
- Custom Dogear P90 with vintage growl and a transparent top end
- Wraparound bridge/tailpiece and Kluson tuners to lock in the tone
If you’re jonesing for a Junior, get this Gibson. Order yours today.
Murphy Lab 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue Heavy Aged Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687"/Nylon
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.