- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom Standard Historic 1958 Les Paul Plaintop Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J39860 000002000R861253 J39860000002000R861253
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exact recreation of a vintage Les Paul.
Standard Historic Reissue Guitars are the culmination of a quest of over twenty years to deliver the look, tone and feel of a vintage Gibson guitar based on our own intense passion for the originals and a dedication to the finest levels of materials and craftsmanship. Includes hardshell case.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Figured Maple
Body wood: Non-weight relieved Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: '50s profile LP
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75 in.
Truss rod: Vintage, no tubing
Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
Material: Solid Indian Rosewood
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Gibson Custom
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: ABR
Tuning machines: Reissue green key
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: VOS finish
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity, extra switch plate
Country of origin: United States
Own this fantastic guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.