- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Doves In Flight Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76636 000001000 L76636000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove, including the classic stunning decorative work. The Gibson Doves in Fligh...Click To Read More About This Product
A Gibson classic with a Sitka spruce top, flamed maple back and sides and ebony fingerboard and bridge.
The Gibson Doves in Flight incorporates the features of the legendary Dove, including the classic stunning decorative work. The Gibson Doves in Flight displays 28 individually engraved dove inlays—seven on the headstock, 16 on the fingerboard, three on the pickguard and two on the bridge—each with its own original design. Additionally, each tuner knob is hand-engraved for full detail. Each model is hand built using premium ebony on the fingerboard and bridge.
- Sitka spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, multi-ply top with abalone, multi-ply back
- Three-piece maple neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge with Doves in Flight inlays, bone nut
- Grover tuners with engraved Keystone
- Includes Gibson hardshell case
Own a decorated Gibson classic. Order today.
- Body type: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Flamed maple
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.575"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Three-piece maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Country of origin:
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.