- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-335 Satin Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74688 000001000 L74688000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES lineup. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatch...Click To Read More About This Product
This Gibson ES lineup cornerstone is powered by a pair of all-new Calibrated T-Type humbuckers.
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES lineup. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The all-new Gibson Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups paired with Gibson's hand-wired control assembly showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons paired with a lightweight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stopbar tailpiece.
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple top, back and sides
- Rounded C mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, acrylic dot inlays
- Calibrated T-Type Rhythm (neck) and Lead (bridge) humbuckers, 2 volumes, 2 tones, toggle switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, aluminum stopbar tailpiece, Vintage Deluxe tuning machines with Keystone buttons
- Hardshell case included
The cornerstone of the Gibson ES lineup. Order today.
- Top wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Back & sides: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ABR-1 tune-o-matic
- Nut: GraphTech
- Pickup/preamp: Gibson Calibrated T-Type humbuckers
- Tuning machines: Vintage Deluxe
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.