- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-339 Studio Semi-Hollowbody Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50874 000003000 L50874000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic. It's designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335 but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
Great ES tone in a lighter and slightly smaller instrument
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic. It's designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335 but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. With 57 Classic humbucking pickups and the dynamic Memphis Tone Circuit (MTC) control assembly, players will find endless creative possibilities. The iconic Gibson semi-hollowbody shape is accentuated by three-ply binding paired with either Vintage Sunburst, Ebony or Faded Cherry gloss finishes.
- Gloss-finish semi-hollow maple/poplar/maple body, maple center block
- 24.75"-scale quartersawn mahogany neck with 22-fret, 10"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson 57 Classic humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge with plated brass saddles, Grover "Milk Bottle" tuners
Click or call to get Gibson tone and feel in an easy-playing body size.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: 3-ply maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 57 Classic humbucker
- Bridge: 57 Classic humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover "Milk Bottle"
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.