- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson ES-355 Figured 2019 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L29435 000001000 L29435000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The flagship of Gibson's semi-hollow ES guitars, the ES-355 carries the stunningly warm tone and amazing playability of these instruments and adds on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gibson's flagship semi-hollowbody.
The flagship of Gibson's semi-hollow ES guitars, the ES-355 carries the stunningly warm tone and amazing playability of these instruments and adds on upgraded aesthetics. The AAA-figured top, sides and back of the ES-355 Figured combine with the natural finish and block-inlaid, dark rosewood fingerboard to make a bold statement about you and the music you make. Loaded with MHS (Memphis Historic Standard) humbucking pickups and meticulously hand wired by Gibson craftsmen, this is a guitar that you'll be proud to own and satisfied to play.
- Nitro-finished, semi-hollow, AAA-figured maple/poplar/maple top, back and sides
- 24.75"-scale quartersawn mahogany neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius dark rosewood fingerboard
- Dual MHS II humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Grover "milkbottle" tuners with kidney buttons
Call or click now to order your stunningly figured ES-355.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: 3-Ply AAA Figured Maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Dark Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Full Block
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS II Rhythm
- Bridge: MHS II Lead
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover kidney
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.