- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Custom 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L18170 000001000 L18170000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the first time Gibson has taken their famous Hummingbird Custom and masterfully recreated it as a 12-string. This beautiful Hummingbird Custom 12...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The classic Gibson Hummingbird, now as a limited-edition 12-string.
For the first time Gibson has taken their famous Hummingbird Custom and masterfully recreated it as a 12-string. This beautiful Hummingbird Custom 12-String is adorned with an abalone rosette and binding, iconic birds and butterflies hand-engraved and hand-inlaid on the fingerboard, headstock and pickguard. and features beautiful AAA koa on the back and sides. When you need to plug in, it comes with an L.R. Baggs VTC soundhole pickup system for quality performance.
Comes with Gibson hardshell case.
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- Custom Hummingbird hand-engraved, hand-inlaid on fingerboard, headstock, pickguard
- Gold-plated hardware
- Multi-ply top binding
- Multi-ply back binding
A legend has been reborn. Give it a home in your hands. Order now.
- Body type: Square shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Antique natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Antique natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Mini Grovers die-cast tuners
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.