- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Limited Edition 2018 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18182 000001000 L18182000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 Limited Edition Hummingbird Alpine White gives an iconic guitar a bold look for the today's player. The pristine Alpine White finish of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fresh all-white finish on an all-time classic.
The 2018 Limited Edition Hummingbird Alpine White gives an iconic guitar a bold look for the today's player. The pristine Alpine White finish of this Limited Edition model is contrasted with a Richlite fingerboard and bridge to give this unique instrument a sleek, modern look. It's also outfitted with a stage-ready LR Baggs VTC for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
Hardshell case included.
- Traditional belly up bridge
- Hummingbird pickguard
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body neckjoint
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram fingerboard inlay
- Single-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
Take a musical flight with a Hummingbird in white. Order now.
- Body type: Square shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Alpine White
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Short
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Richlite
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.