- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Modern Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L30356 000001000 L30356000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hummingbird Modern acoustic-electric guitar continues Gibson’s long history of producing world-famous square shoulder body designs, such as the H...Click To Read More About This Product
A Hummingbird built for the modern player with slim, cutaway body.
The Hummingbird Modern acoustic-electric guitar continues Gibson’s long history of producing world-famous square shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove and Songwriter models. This limited-run model has a new, thinner, Square Shoulder cutaway body design, hand built using all solid tonewoods. Finished with an L.R. Baggs Element pickup system.
Choose Antique Natural or Walnut Burst finish.
The Hummingbird Modern acoustic-electric comes with a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Two-piece maple neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Black/white truss rod cover
- Antique Natural or Walnut Burst finish
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Grab yourself a Gibson today. Order now.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X bracing
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Mini Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.