- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Modern Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L30108 000001000 L30108000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hummingbird Modern Rosewood acoustic-electric is a powerhouse square-shoulder, rosewood cutaway guitar perfect for young players and transitionin...Click To Read More About This Product
A Hummingbird hand-built with beautiful rosewood.
The Hummingbird Modern Rosewood acoustic-electric is a powerhouse square-shoulder, rosewood cutaway guitar perfect for young players and transitioning electric guitarists. With a slim body depth, this guitar is handcrafted with the same time-tested build techniques as Gibson most iconic models. Just like its predecessors, this Hummingbird Modern Rosewood is full of expression, character and exquisite beauty and this Hummingbird Avant Garde Rosewood model is no different.
Choose Rosewood Burst or Antique Natural finish.
The Hummingbird Modern Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar comes with a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl single parallelogram inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Standard frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Gold hardware
- Hummingbird Avant Garde pickguard
- Black/white truss rod cover
- Antique Natural or Rosewood Burst finish
- Includes Gibson Accesory Kit
- Made in the USA
Grab yourself a new Gibson today. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional Adirondack hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Mini Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.