- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson L-00 Studio Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28800 000001000 L28800000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's limited-run L-00 Studio acoustic-electric features one of their most iconic guitar designs, now built with walnut back and sides for a brigh...Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect pick for playing the blues.
Gibson's limited-run L-00 Studio acoustic-electric features one of their most iconic guitar designs, now built with walnut back and sides for a brighter, top-end experience. This version features a beautiful hand-sprayed Walnut Burst finish, and comes with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
The L-00 Studio acoustic-electric guitar comes with a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Rectangle closed slot bridge
- Standard frets
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Order this little number today.
- Body type: L-00
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Mini nickel Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.