- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro 3T Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J32278 000001000 J32278000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Taking design and visual cues from the Les Paul models of the '80s and '90s, the Les Paul Traditional Pro III EX Electric Guitar features powerful pi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With all the fat, sweet, snarling Les Paul tone that purists love.
Taking design and visual cues from the Les Paul models of the '80s and '90s, the Les Paul Traditional Pro III EX Electric Guitar features powerful pickups with push/push for coil splits, coil selector and boost circuit, '60s neck profile, antique binding, period-correct pickguard, vintage Gibson top hat knobs, locking Grover tuners and the revolutionary Plek set up.
With all the fat, sweet, snarling Les Paul tone that purists love, the Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III sports a mahogany body with a thick maple cap for the perfect blend of warmth and clarity. The top is finished in high-gloss lacquer, while the back, sides, and neck have a smooth satin finish that feels great and lets the wood resonate fully. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss top, satin back and sides
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s Slim Taper standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Bound rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '57 A3R (DC resistance 8.0k)
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: '57 A3T (DC resistance 8.5k)
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: User-adjustable 10 dB boost (push/push neck pickup tone pot); coil-splitting (push/push neck and bridge pickup volume pots); coil selector (push/push bridge pickup tone pot)
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Locking Grovers
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Tektoid nut
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get a guitar that can do it all for you on stage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.