- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Limited Edition SJ-200 Snakebite Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18171 000001000 L18171000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a highly quilted maple back and sides and a hand-sprayed Snakebite top finish, this limited edition custom SJ-200 is truly built for rock and ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A real charmer with limited-edition, hand-sprayed top finish.
With a highly quilted maple back and sides and a hand-sprayed Snakebite top finish, this limited edition custom SJ-200 is truly built for rock and roll. With the all the tone and classic appeal of the Super Jumbo body, this custom edition's playability and looks are equaled only by its powerful and robust sound.
Comes with hardshell case.
- Hand-sprayed Snakebite finish
- 4-bar moustache bridge
- Mother-of-pearl Crowns fingerboard inlays
- Multi-ply top and back binding
Get bitten and smitten by the SJ-200 Snakebite. Order today.
- Body type: Super Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Quilt Maple
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Snakebite
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Richlite
- Tuning machines: Grover Imperials
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.