- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Limited Run ES-335 Anchor Stud Bigsby VOS Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Antique Ebony 5-ply Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- #K45775 000003001 K45775000003001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 "Anchor Stud" Bigsby is a classic Rock 'n Roller with a modern makeover. Originally, if you wanted a Bigsby on your Gibson ES-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic Rock 'n Roller with a modern makeover.
The 2018 Gibson ES-335 "Anchor Stud" Bigsby is a classic Rock 'n Roller with a modern makeover. Originally, if you wanted a Bigsby on your Gibson ES-335, you would need to custom order that feature from the factory.
To accommodate these orders, Gibson would take a production ES-335 and simply install a Bigsby. However, a creative solution was necessary to address the now exposed anchor stud bushings. While most are familiar with the legendary Custom Made plate, few examples reflect the more crude solution, the ground down anchor studs. Gibson have brought it back for 2018 and the result is pure "Rock 'n' Roll Mojo."
With classic features like a 1950's body shape with mouse ear horns, hot hide glue neck joint, and vintage-style Kluson Double Ring Keystone tuners, this guitar will take you back in time. Modern luxuries like a weight-relieved maple centerblock, bone nut, and an MTC Premiere wiring harness with MHS humbuckers, make this a guitar that you’ll refuse to put down. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Single action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: ABR-1 with brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Aluminum B-7 Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Kluson Double Ring Keystones
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Bigsby tailpiece
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Get the Gibson you've always wanted. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.