- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Limited Run ES-335 Big Block Retro Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18933 000003000 L18933000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you talk about classic cars, "Big Block" is a very cool thing. This limited-release ES-335 "Big Block" was inspired by the customized cars of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic tones with a customized look.
When you talk about classic cars, "Big Block" is a very cool thing. This limited-release ES-335 "Big Block" was inspired by the customized cars of the 1950's hot-rod culture. Combining unique features from various legendary ES models with a classic sound, from the vintage slim-taper horns to the dark rosewood fingerboard with full block ES-355-style mother-of-pearl inlays, it's truly a stand-out instrument.
- Gloss nitro-finish semi-hollow maple/poplar/maple body
- 24.75" scale, rounded C-profile, quartersawn mahogany neck with 22-fret dark rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson MHS humbucking pickups with 3-way pickup select switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, Grover "Milk-bottle" tuners
Roll with style. Order your "Big Block" ES-335 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body wood: Maple/poplar/maple
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Dark Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS humbucker
- Bridge: MHS humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic Titanium saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic "Milk Bottle"
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.