- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Limited Run J-45 Red Spruce VOS Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product J23234
The J-45 is Gibson' best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 855-272-1087.Customers Also Viewed:
Special version of "The Workhorse" with L.R. Baggs electronics and red spruce top with VOS finish.
The J-45 is Gibson' best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection.
The J-45 Red Spruce is built using classic tonewoods, a solid Adirondack red spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Other vintage style appointments include Gotoh white button tuners and Gibson's own VOS finish. Upgraded with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for plug and play ease.
Limited to a run of 75.
- Body type: Round Shoulder J-45
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Adirondack red spruce
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional Scalloped X-Bracing
- Body finish: VOS
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim taper
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Order one of these special hybrids before they are all gone.