- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Slash J-45 Acoustic/Electric
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73078 000002000 L73078000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Slash Core Collection was designed to spotlight the Gibsons the iconic guitarist has used over the years. These are also the instruments that Sla...Click To Read More About This Product
Slash J-45 acoustic/electric with LR Baggs VTC under saddle pickup.
The Slash Core Collection was designed to spotlight the Gibsons the iconic guitarist has used over the years. These are also the instruments that Slash can be seen playing onstage today. The Core Collection's J-45 Standard blends traditional design with Slash's custom rounded-C neck profile ad other modern features like a 16" radius fingerboard and the LR Baggs VTC pickup system.
Each Core Collection instrument features Slash's signature "Scully" drawing on the back of the headstock and an engraved signature in the truss rod cover, as well as four Slash signature Dunlop Tortex picks and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, LR Baggs VTC under saddle pickup
- Hardshell case included
Play like Slash with this acoustic/electric. Order today.
- Body shape: J-45
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck profile: Custom Slash round
- Material: Mahogany
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, rosewood
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Under saddle pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Soundhole unit
- Case: Hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.