Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
G&L Fullerton Deluxe S-500 Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Cherry Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Cherry Burst
G&L Fullerton Deluxe S-500 Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Cherry Burst$1,599.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Elegant looks meet phenomenal tone.
- Gloss-finished solid swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale hard-rock maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed MFD single-coil pickups with passive treble and bass (PTB) circuit, 5-way pickup select plus expander switch
- Leo Fender-designed dual-fulcrum tremolo bridge, sealed, die-cast, split-shaft tuners
Get your Fullerton Deluxe S-500. Call or click to order now.
Fullerton Deluxe S-500 Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Classic
- Neck wood: Hard-rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Caribbean Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: MFD single-coil
- Middle: MFD single-coil
- Bridge: MFD single-coil
- Brand: G&L
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Mini-toggle expander switch
- Control layout: Volume, treble, bass
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: G&L Dual-Fulcrum
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Split shaft
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.