- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Legacy Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H99781 000001000 H99781000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L Legacy Deluxe Electric Guitar brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo's PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system, which function...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A familiar silhouette with some of Leo's most advanced electronics.
The G&L Legacy Deluxe Electric Guitar brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo's PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system, which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the mini-toggle switch offers coil-splitting on the bridge humbucker.
The Legacy Deluxe features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art that allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy Deluxe's hard rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish with a 12" radius that lets you bend notes deeply. Medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious deluxe Tolex hardshell case, you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument that's ready to plug in and play.
Premium flamed maple top over swamp ash body
Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
12" (304.8mm) neck radius
1-5/8" (41.3mm) nut width
2 G&L vintage style Alnico V single-coils pickups, with a Seymour Duncan TB-4 humbucker in the bridge position
5-position pickup selector plus mini-toggle switch to split coil of bridge humbucker, PTB system
12:1 ratio, sealed lubrication, adjustable knob tension tuners
G&L Dual Fulcrum vibrato with chrome-plated brass saddles
Deluxe hardshell tolex case with fitted interior
Experience Leo's genius for youself. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.