- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Tribute Fallout Electric Guitar
- #J00618 000004000 J00618000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium C-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready to cover today's sophisticated textures and tones.
The Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium C-shape neck with a 12" radius and medium-jumbo frets. It comes with a great pairing of Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups: a gorgous P-90 and meaty humbucker splittable via a push/pull tone pot. The look transcends the SC-2's simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ˜80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout. Case sold separately.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Paul Gagon-designed Alnico pickups, G&L AP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
- Mahogany body
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 12" radius
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Medium C neck profile
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- 3-position pickup selector, volume and tone with push/pull coil tap
- Case sold separately
Enjoy this great-playing Leo Fender spinoff for yourself. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.