- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Tribute Rampage Jerry Cantrell Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00616 000001000 J00616000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L Tribute Rampage Jerry Cantrell Signature Electric Guitar shares the original's soft maple body, sleek hard rock maple neck with ebony fin...Click To Read More About This Product
Keys improvements make this Rampage even more of a rocker.
The G&L Tribute Rampage Jerry Cantrell Signature Electric Guitar shares the original's soft maple body, sleek hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard and Kahler vibrato. While the early Rampage had a locking nut designed by Leo Fender, Jerry modded his necks to fit a beefier Floyd Rose locking nut. The Rampage Jerry Cantrell has the shelf for the Floyd Rose nut engineered in for greater stability and sustain. What's more, the Kahler vibrato is slightly recessed into the body, allowing lower action than those early Rampages. Then there's the pickup. Early Rampages came equipped with a Schaller humbucker, but the Tribute Series Rampage Jerry Cantrell model has a potent Paul Gagon-designed humbucker which pairs spectacularly with the soft maple body.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Custom Wound Jerry Cantrell Alnico V Humbucker
- Soft maple body
- Hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Clear satin back neck finish with color matched headstock
- G&L custom profile with 12" radius and 1-3/4" nut-width
- Floyd Rose locking nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Kahler vibrato
- Volume control
From Leo and Jerry, this guitar is something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.