- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Tribute Superhawk Deluxe Jerry Cantrell Electric Guitar
- J00619 000001000 J00619000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tribute Series Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Back after two decades with improved stability and comfort.
The Tribute Series Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It even shares the same Paul Gagon-designed bridge pickup, but adds a second Paul Gagon pickup in the neck position as well as a 3-position pickup selector and tone control with push/pull coil split. The Rampage's Kahler bridge is swapped for a G&L Saddle Lock bridge for improved comfort, stronger sustain and rock-solid tuning stability. This axe is all about capturing the Jerry Cantrell feel while offering more tonal versatility. Superhawk Deluxe brings on a dark, yet upscale vibe with the addition of a deep Blueburst finish over flame maple veneer on the mahogany body.
Paul Gagon-designed humbuckers
Soft Maple body with flame maple veneer
Hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard
Clear satin back neck finish with black headstock
G&L custom profile with 12" radius and 1-3/4" nut width
22 medium jumbo frets, nickel
18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
G&L Saddle Lock bridge
3-position pickup selector, volume and tone controls
Enjoy the special vibe and sound of this tribute to Leo and Jerry. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.