- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin 5th Ave Uptown Custom Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56654 000001000 L56654000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Continuing on the 5th Ave philosophy of playability and style, the Uptown Custom has something different to offer. The unique pickup configuration of...Click To Read More About This Product
With style, versatile pickups and a Bigsby tremolo.
Continuing on the 5th Ave philosophy of playability and style, the Uptown Custom has something different to offer. The unique pickup configuration of the Godin Kingpin P90 in the neck position and a Seymour Duncan ’59 Humbucker in the bridge offers a completely versatile tone palette. The Havana Brown finish is the final piece to this amazing looking and sounding 5th Ave. Comes in a nice Godin TRIC case.
Grab this beauty. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Wild Cherry
- Body wood: Wild Cherry
- Body finish: Semi-Gloss, Gloss top
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Silver leaf maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.84 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Richlite
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.72 in. (43.46 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Kingpin P90
- Bridge: '59 SH-1B
- Brand: Godin, Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with roller saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Canada
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.