- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin Concert CW QIT Acoustic-Electric Nylon-String Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52609 000001000 L52609000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Concert is the top-of-the-line of the mahogany/cedar models. The Concert CW features the Custom Polished finish that is buffed down to a highly r...Click To Read More About This Product
Top-of-the-line tonewoods, made in Canada.
The Concert is the top-of-the-line of the mahogany/cedar models. The Concert CW features the Custom Polished finish that is buffed down to a highly responsive high gloss finish. Case sold separately.
Get great sound and feel from La Patrie. Order today.
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada
- Godin Q1T electronics
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.