- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin LGX-SA AAA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #511919 000673000 511919000673000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 3-voice guitar features electric and acoustic guitar sounds, plus the infinite tonal possibilities created by synth access. It has a gorgeous ma...Click To Read More About This Product
A gorgeous tonal chameleon with synth access, the creative potentioal
This 3-voice guitar features electric and acoustic guitar sounds, plus the infinite tonal possibilities created by synth access. It has a gorgeous mahogany body with a AAA-grade figured maple top. The mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard plays fast and sweet. The custom RMC system provides acoustic guitar sounds from a bridge transducer, while Seymour Duncan custom humbuckers drive the electric tone. Synth access comes courtesy of the 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths. Acoustic and electric outputs can be used alone or in tandem to further expand the tonal array.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body with a AAA-grade flamed maple top
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard for improved synth tracking
- Custom RMC system deliver acoustic tone from a bridge transducer
- Custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers
- 13-pin connector provides synth/computer access for limitless tonal possibilities
- Acoustic/Mix and Electric outputs can be used alone or blended
Spark your imagination with this seriously handsome guitar! Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.