- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars FSR G5422TG Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar with Bigsby
Two-Tone White Sparkle/Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K90841 000001000 K90841000001000
6-Month* financing available.
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. The G5422TG has a thinner, fully hollow bu...Click To Read More About This Product
The Gretsch Electromatic Double-Cut features a Hollow Maple body, Blacktop Filter'Tron pickups, Chrome hardware and a Bigsby tailpiece.
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. The G5422TG has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock & roll guitars from the very beginning. It's the sound of honor itself - play proud.
Premium features include dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone nut, pearloid hump-block inlays, and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Hollow body, Maple sides, back and top
- Set-in Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Blacktop Filter'Tron Humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style open back tuners, Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B60 tailpiece, Chrome hardware
The Hollow-bodied Gretsch Electromatic Double-Cut with Bigsby is a timeless classic that will always be in style. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material:
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic with rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.