Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II Electric Guitar Village Ambertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Village Amber
Gretsch Guitars G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II Electric Guitar Village Amber
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Big, bold and righteous.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off speedy riffs. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch Chromatic II tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, arched laminated maple construction and three-ply tortoise pickguard. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2420 is an astounding take on the authentic sound and classic style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch. Case sold separately.
- Single cutaway laminated maple hollow body with gloss finish
- Nato neck with laurel fingerboard and medium jumbo frets
- Dual Broad'Tron BT-2S pickups with individual volume and master volume and tone controls
- Nickel hardware features die-cast tuners, pinned Adjusto-Matic bridge and Gretsch tailpiece
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Hump-block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Bridge: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.