Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail Brownstonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gretsch Guitars G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail Brownstone
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Rock roots vibe that cuts through onstage.
The G2655-P90's sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct and articulate top-end that keeps its definiton. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout-neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile-ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic '50s and '60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here-all-new "radio arrow" control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Brownstone and Claret Burst. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller 14" body, the G2655-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
Case sold separately.
- Semi-hollow mahogany body, chambered spruce center block
- 24.75"-scale nato neck, 22-fret laurel fingerboard
- Dual FideliSonic 90 single-coil pickups, 3-way selector switch
- V-Stoptail, Adjusto-Matic bridge, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order today.
G2655-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Oval
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Individual volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Vintage-style Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.