- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5410 Electromatic Special Jet Electric Guitar
- Product H77207
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electromatic® Special Jet is constructed with a solid basswood body and bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The anchored Adjustomatic„¢ b...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A familiar rock-and-roll shape given the Gretsch touch.
The Electromatic® Special Jet is constructed with a solid basswood body and bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The anchored Adjustomatic„¢ bridge, stop tailpiece and dual-coil pickups ensure vibrant sustain and luscious tone. The high gloss urethane body finish options complement classic appointments like œdot fretboard inlays, "G" Arrow Knobs and the Gretsch logo on the pickguard.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Jet„¢
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: Black w/ Gretsch® Logo
- Neck: Maple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch® Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic„¢ Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Die-Cast Tuning Machines
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
Order now to get this rough-and-tumble Gretsch rocker.