- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Bigsby
Two-Tone Dark Cherry/Casino Gold
- Write a Review
- #K90803 000001000 K90803000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In celebration of 135 years of "That Great Gretsch Sound", we proudly present the G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD Hollow Body Single-Cut w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gretsch Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD features a Hollow Maple body, Blacktop Filter'Tron pickups, Gold hardware and a Bigsby tailpiece.
In celebration of 135 years of "That Great Gretsch Sound", we proudly present the G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby guitar.
Like the prized G6118 Anniversary models, the G5420TG features a 16-inch maple hollow body for the full, "big body" resonance that made Gretsch famous. Coupled with Black Top Filter'Tron pickups, this guitar captures that powerfully pristine Gretsch hollow body tone.
Tone and style collide with a 2-Tone Dark Cherry Metallic over Casino Gold finish with matching pickguard, pickup bezels and lustrous gold hardware. Additional features include a maple neck, 12" radius compressed ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, aged pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays and matching mother-of-pearl Gretsch headstock logo.
The G5420TG also features gold G-Arrow control knobs and hardware, gold pickguard and a gold Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned compressed ebony base topped off with a gleaming Bigsby B60 tailpiece.
The G5420TG will be produced in 2018 only.
- Hollow body, Maple sides, back and top
- Set-in Maple neck, Ebony fingerboard, 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Blacktop Filter'Tron Humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- G-Arrow control knobs, Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B60 tailpiece, Gold hardware
The Hollow-bodied Gretsch Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD with Bigsby is a timeless classic that will always be in style. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material:
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic with pinned ebony base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: G-Arrow control knobs
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.