- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5422T Electromatic Double Cutaway with Bigsby Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J47745 000001000 J47745000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
No nonsense, Electromatic hollowbody guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynami...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability
No nonsense, Electromatic hollowbody guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422T has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron voice that captures the resonant hollowbody sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. Case sold separately.
Premium features include:
* Exclusive Amber Stain finish
* Dual “Black Top” Filter’tron humbucking pickups
* Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit
* Oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body
* Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
* Graph Tech NuBone nut
* Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays
* Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: 5-ply Maple
Body wood: 5-ply Maple
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: U
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 24.6 in.
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Radius: 12 in.
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Special Run
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.