- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6128T George Harrison Duo Jet Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #H75582 000001000JT17082363 H75582000001000JT17082363
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gretsch celebrates the legacy of George Harrison with the G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet guitar, modeled on the instrument that the lege...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A splendid re-creation of the guitar that helped create a new generation of rockers.
Gretsch celebrates the legacy of George Harrison with the G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet guitar, modeled on the instrument that the legendary guitarist often referred to as his "first real decent guitar."
Features include distinctive appointments and modifications found on Harrison's original 1957 Gretsch Duo Jet, which he purchased secondhand in the very early 1960s. These include a lightweight mid-'50s-style chambered body, all-black color scheme (arched maple top, mahogany back and sides, and back of the one-piece mahogany neck), Bigsby B3C tailpiece with a black Phillips head tremolo arm pivot bolt, and an offset strap button on lower bout. Other features include three-ply body binding (white-black-white), single-ply white neck and headstock binding, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and hump-block pearloid inlays, two single-coil DynaSonic pickups, vintage-style "rocking bar" bridge with rosewood base, silver plexi pickguard, chrome-plated Grover V98CM Sta-Tite tuners, Gretsch "G" arrow control knobs, chrome-plated hardware, Harrison's signature on the truss rod cover and a premium tweed case.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Top: 3-Ply Arched Laminated Maple
- Back and Sides: Semi-Hollow Chambered Mahogany
- Body Width: 13.37" (33.96 cm)
- Body Depth: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White, 1-Ply
- Frets: 22, Standard
- Headstock Binding: White, 1-Ply
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: 2 DynaSonic Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: "Rocking" Bar Bridge with Rosewood Base
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover V98CM Sta-Tite Die-cast Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Accessories: G6276 Premium Tweed Case
Order this "real decent guitar" today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.