- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J48531 000001000 J48531000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
True in sound and craft, the G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 slothead guitar rings clear with a quick, articulate note response and a crisp bass that is never...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful finish, authentic western voice.
True in sound and craft, the G9521 Style 2 Triple-0 slothead guitar rings clear with a quick, articulate note response and a crisp bass that is never muddy. Perfect for the finger-style player, this model shines in balance while projecting a surprisingly strong tonal throw. It has all of the acoustic attributes a Piedmont-style player looks for in a performance instrument. It is great for a number of styles apart from finger-picking blues as well. It is comfortable to hold and to play, and delivers a warm and engaging, and very fast response.
Rich in voice and subtle in style, ROOTS COLLECTION™ Acoustic Guitars represent a level of design, detail and craftsmanship not seen since days long gone. Inspired by tradition, yet rooted in pure Gretsch sensibility, these instruments speak with voices that harken back to a bygone era of prairie melodies.
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.87 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
Hearkens back to a simpler time. Great mood and style, plays and sounds superb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear