- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G9531 Style 3 Double-0 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J48533 000001000 J48533000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rich in voice and style, ROOTS COLLECTION™ Acoustic Guitars represent a design, detail and craftsmanship sensibilities that are associated with instr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Parlor-size with beautiful finish and tone.
Rich in voice and style, ROOTS COLLECTION™ Acoustic Guitars represent a design, detail and craftsmanship sensibilities that are associated with instruments of the past. Inspired by tradition, yet rooted in pure Gretsch sensibility, these instruments speak with voices that harken back to a bygone era of living room family singing and prairie melodies.
Dressed to impress with a stunning tortoise headcap with pearl logo and upgraded pearl inlay design, the G9531 Style 3 Double-0 model sounds out loud with a big, rich bass that is full and under control. The high-end is very liquid; not too fast and folds into the tone with a nice, decaying bloom that seems to float through the room.
Body type: Parlor
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany Laminated
Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.87 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Australia
Double-0 with gloss finish and round sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.