- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild Bluesbird Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55417 000001000 L55417000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bluesbird reflects Guild’s return to yet another historic solid body model. Originally released in 1970 as the solid body counterpart to the M-75...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic Guild electric reborn.
The Bluesbird reflects Guild’s return to yet another historic solid body model. Originally released in 1970 as the solid body counterpart to the M-75 Aristocrat, the Bluesbird was subject to a few design changes over the decades. Today’s reissue features a carved maple top and maintains many of the aesthetic traits of the M-75 Bluesbird of the late 60s. Its lightweight chambered mahogany body allows for improved resonance and unparalleled comfort, making this guitar one of the lightest in its class. The Bluesbird features a 24 3/4” scale, and fast-playing vintage C shaped neck. While many of the Bluesbird’s specifications remain faithful to the original model, today’s updated version comes equipped with USA-made Seymour Duncan pickups, as well as a TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece to offer the most versatile version of this guitar to date. Grover Sta-Tite tuning machines round out this ultimate package. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished carved maple top on chambered mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret pau ferro fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB/59 humbucker pair, 3-way switch
- Tone Pros locking tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite tuners
Click or call and order your Bluesbird today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-1N '59
- Bridge: JB SH-4B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.