- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild D-150 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J24314 000001000 J24314000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a soli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pairs a Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood body for that classic balanced acoustic tone all throughout.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and a mother-of-pearl rosette.
This model also has a 1¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Solid Indian Rosweood
Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosweood
Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
Headstock overlay: Other
Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
Bridge: Indian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: NuBone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Polyfoam case
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Step up to this beautiful Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.