- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild D 240E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J31799 000001000 J31799000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built with a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-bodied and powerful tone.
Built with a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound.
The D-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Not specified
- Tuner: Not specified
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Vintage open back
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Trust Guild to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.