- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild D40 Bluegrass Jubilee Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar With Case
- Write a Review
- Product 512018
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild's D-40 Bluegrass Jubilee guitar is for players who want the great early 1960s Guild in a larger, dreadnought-body instrument, and for finger-st...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
When it's your turn to do the pickin', this guitar won't let you down.
Guild's D-40 Bluegrass Jubilee guitar is for players who want the great early 1960s Guild in a larger, dreadnought-body instrument, and for finger-style and flat-pick players who need an instrument with great note articulation.
We're talkin' vintage D-40 specs, solid red spruce top and scalloped bracing, mahogany back and sides, tortoise bindings, one-piece 20-fret mahogany neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines and bone nut and saddle.
- Body style: dreadnought
- Top: solid red spruce
- Bracing: Guild scalloped red spruce
- Back: solid mahogany back
- Sides: solid mahogany sides
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- No. Of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Hardware: chrome
- Machine heads: Grover Rotomatic chrome plated die-cast tuners
- Finish: high gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: dovetail neck joint, red spruce scalloped braced top, pearl dot position inlays, bone bridge pins, bone nut and saddle, tortoise shell bindings, classic guild rosette, tortoise shell pickguard
- Case: includes C4520 deluxe hardshell case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053