Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-2512CE Deluxe 12-String Cutaway Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Trans Black Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Trans Black Burst
Guild F-2512CE Deluxe 12-String Cutaway Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Trans Black Burst
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The F-2512CE Deluxe's 12 strings and jumbo body, combined with its arched back, give this guitar unparalleled projection and sustain—a welcome addition to Guild's legacy of quality 12-string instruments. Premium appointments include a cutaway for easy access to the upper register, mother-of-pearl rosette, Guild Peak headstock logo, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bound fretboard, and Fishman GT-1 preamp system with volume and tone controls.
- Shape: F - Jumbo cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Side wood: Flamed maple
- Back wood: Arched flamed maple
- Finish: Gloss polyurethane top
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Shape: C
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Inlays: 5 mm mother-of-pearl dots
- Preamp: Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls
- Headplate: Pau Ferro
- Nut Width: 1-7/8" (48 mm)
- Bridge Material Pau Ferro
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Guild Closed-Gear in Nickel
- Hardware Finish: Plating Nickel
- Country of Origin: China
Enjoy the build of a Guild. Order yours today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.