- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-55 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00495 000001000C182294 L00495000001000C182294
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The jumbo bodied F-55 (formerly F-50R) produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained solid Sitka spruce top with so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A worthy heir to the historic Guild jumbo legacy.
The jumbo bodied F-55 (formerly F-50R) produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained solid Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides for extraordinary separation and clarity. Its strong, focused bass response, sweet, singing mids, and crisp highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart from all others.
Elegant cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware, and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild jumbo legacy. Each F-55 Jumbo includes a Guild wood case with a built-in Humicase humidification system.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Adirondack
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany with walnut center
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Gotoh gold open-gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Made to played. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear