- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild M-240E Troubadour Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Restock Vintage Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48603 002001000 L48603002001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M-240E Troubadour acoustic-electric guitar is an homage to Guild’s F-20, a small-bodied wonder that became popular during the folk era of the 196...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic good looks and tone with soundhole pickup for the modern player.
The M-240E Troubadour acoustic-electric guitar is an homage to Guild’s F-20, a small-bodied wonder that became popular during the folk era of the 1960s. This petite guitar is ideal for fingerstyle playing and light strumming. The reduced size is excellent for smaller players or musicians looking for a great sounding travel guitar. The M-240E Troubadour features a solid Sitka spruce top over an arched mahogany back, a classic wood combination that produces a well-balanced voice with plenty of overtones.
Other features of the F-240 Troubadour include a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, tortoiseshell pickguard, nickel-plated open gear tuners, and a thin, resonate satin polyurethane finish with a vintage sunburst top. Completing the Troubadour’s vintage vibe is the DeArmond Tone Boss, a user-friendly humbucking magnetic soundhole pickup with built-in volume control that is compatible with any amplifier.
Case sold separately.
- Mother-of-pearl and ABS ring rosette
- Satin Polyurethane finish in Vintage Sunburst
- Cream ABS body binding
- Black and white ABS purfling
- Dual action truss rod
- Chrome hardware
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Ivory-colored plastic bridge bins with black dots
- Pearloid dot fingerboard inlays
- DeArmond Tone Boss pickup
- D'Addario EXP16 - Coated phosphor bronze light .012-.053 strings
Become a troubadour with a Troubadour. Order yours today.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin polyurethane in Vintage Sunburst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Nickel Guild GBB1 Butterbean
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.