Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A comfortable size with a solid top and Fishman electronics.
Other premium features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Left Handed Cutaway Orchestra
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Westerly Orchestra Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild polyfoam case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy this comfortable 6-string for yourself. Order today.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.